What to do if your house is flooding
Step #1. Who needs to be informed.
- Call 9-1-1 if this is a natural disaster, or physical harm is possible
- Call a water damage restoration company to respond immediately.
- Call your insurance company to submit a claim.
Step#2. Prevent any secondary damage from occurring.
- Turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrical damage, and bodily safety.
- Limit or prevent water from intruding any further areas.
- Place foil squares under furniture legs to prevent wet stain.
- Remove Any loose, delicate or fragile Items.
- Remove Any Pictures or paintings from wet walls.
Get in touch..
If you are experiencing a water intrusion, or simply have questions contact us here. A experienced water loss customer care coordinator is ready to respond immediately.